Town Of Brentwood Elections Monday, May 1, 2017
For Mayor Rocio C. Treminio-Lopez
For Town Council: Jerry L. Burgess, Jeffrey F. Clark, Tonya Y. Harrison
Regina M. Morlan and Victor R. Olano
Write-In Campaigns: You must meet the requirements and register in writing.
Absentee Ballot Applications: Currently available at Town Hall.
Absentee Ballots: Available for pickup at Town Hall April 6, 2017
Deadline for Absentee Ballots postmarked by April 24 or drop off at Town Hall Friday, April 28 by 5 PM
If you were qualified to vote in last year’s State and Federal elections in the Town of Brentwood and have made no changes in your status you are still qualified to vote.
April 3 & 10 Voter Registration at Town Hall (7AM – 8 PM each day)
- A citizen of the United States.
- At least 16 years of age (you may register to vote at 16 but cannot vote until at least 18 years of age by the date of the next General or Special Election).
- A resident of Prince George's County and the Town of Brentwood.
- If you have been convicted of a felony, you are eligible once you have completed serving a court ordered sentence of imprisonment, including any federal, state, and out-of-state convictions.
- Not under guardianship for mental disability.
- You are NOT eligible if you have been convicted of buying or selling votes.
Federal law requires that you provide on a Maryland driver’s license number or MVA ID Card number or, if you do not have a Maryland driver’s license or MVA ID Card, the last four digits of your social security number.
Your application will NOT be processed unless you provide this information or affirm, under penalty of perjury, that you do not have a Maryland driver’s license, MVA ID Card, or social security number.